Technology Manager, Soco
País : Argentina
Población : Olivos
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
As the APLA, SOCO Technology Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and supporting technology solutions through a strong partnership with global, geography and territory teams, and a deep understanding of local business strategies and unique marketplace. You will be responsible for managing the technology organization, fostering an effective, high performing and collaborative team. In this role, you must be able to effectively work across organizational boundaries inside and outside of technology in order to lead the coordination, communication, and empowerment of global and geo technologies strategic agenda across all technology domains.
The ability to gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity is critical. Your ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively as well as fostering effective teamwork will be equally important.
* Managing the technology portfolio of investment and operational initiatives.
* Leading the strategic planning lifecycle for SOCO technology in partnership with territory & geo technology and across technology domains
* Working closely with global, geo and territory teams to oversee all technology operation & support services and ensure adherence to service delivery and support frameworks, processes, SLA's, OLA's through data driven KPI's
* Oversight and support of technology infrastructure services in partnership with our Technology Operations team
* Vendor and partner management
* Developing technology goals (OKR's), define and publish key performance metrics on effectiveness of technology in territory and communication as appropriate to the broader organization
* Continuous improvement based on data driven insights for all technology domains; processes, services, and experiences
* Strong partnership with geo and the business on aligning technology solutions with the SOCO's strategic agenda
* Advocate for our members, athletes* and the territory business with geo and global partners
* Ongoing communications with all levels of the organization including communicating technology vision and purpose, communicating technology priorities in line with business strategies and plans, and technology operational performance
* Building cohesive teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
* Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant areas
* 6+ years professional experience in technology related field
* 6+ years experience delivering and supporting consumer facing digital eCommerce, Retail technology products and experiences
* Experience leading or closely interfacing with technical operations teams, support service providers, and support organizations
* Experience in Program Leadership
* Familiarity with supply chain logistics and marketplace operations
* Technical product, technical solutions delivery experience a plus
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
* Experience delivering global business and technology projects
* Experience with business process improvement methods (e.g., Lean) is preferred
* Experience working with and or managing engineering squads
* Understands agile methodology and is able to implement agile best practices locally
* Experience managing vendor relationships
* Deep understanding of technology management processes