Sourcing Administration & Order Management
País : Argentina
Provincia : Buenos Aires
Población : Buenos Aires
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción de la compañía
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Descripción del puesto
- Order Production monitoring and management.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks in the department. Ex. Invoices.
- Responsible for monitoring security labels in vendors.
- To support vendors in all administrating tasks, audits, deliveries documents, etc.
- To keep communication with Development on styles will issues at production.
- Order's deliveries control & follow up.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to set future sourcing strategies.
- To assist QA in following up of WIP from each vendor & control of purchase of goods.
- Report and get shipping instructions for delay orders/shortage over 5%.
- To assist in update of order data in GTN, PID & AD systems.
- Inspection report follow up.
- Coordinate shipments with vendors on a weekly base.
- 1 - 2 years of experience.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel proficient).
- Fluent English.
- Degree Educated.
- Collaborative relationships and transparent communication.
- Priority setting and solution oriented.