Senior Specialist Marketing Operations
País : Argentina
Provincia : Buenos Aires
Población : AAD
Categoría : Marketing
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
Plan and execute all ARG & UY marketing operations for both brands, adidas and Reebok.
Support country growth by efficiently managing Master Data in the systems, reporting & forecasting KPIs and leading Go-to-Market planning to ensure an effective and efficient processes and milestones execution.
- Plan and Execute each season through the Go to Market calendar, aligning with all relevant areas, understanding end-to-end impacts and leading actively. Develop business-acumen in the process.
- Product Range Analytics: support product range architecture process & financial planning, driving margin through origin assignment and pricing strategies.
- Pricing Process Lead: maintain and generate pricing data bases understanding financial assumptions & coordinate related tasks with all counterparts to finally provide & present margin scenarios to the top management.
- Be the expert in Master Data systems maintenance & customization. Prepare and ensure timely execution accordingly to the seasonal calendar.
Support organizational master data needs & actively participate in new updates/systems projects (local, regional, global).
- Work with multiple systems (SAP, BI, RMA, Sysphera), with attention to detail to assure data accuracy.
- Cope with a wide range of cross-functional touchpoints, organizing and negotiating priorities and deadlines.
- Samples Management: Coordinate samples requests cross-functionally. Ensure Customs Clearance samples are requested on time.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities in trends and process flow, from reporting to being open to milestone feedback. Proactively suggest next steps to simplify tasks and drive KPIs.
- Category Managers
- Sales Operations
- Demand Planning
- Local Sourcing
- Other cross-functional teams: Finance, Tech, Customer Service, Sales, SCM, etc.
- Steady in fast-paced environments.
- Analytical. Passion for solving problems & delivering data-based recommendations.
- Collaborative, positive.
- Organized, ability to prioritize, process oriented.
- Thirst for knowledge, challenge fan, proactive.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Advanced student in related field (Business Adm, Industrial Engineering)
- Strong Excel skills
- +1 year of cross-functional experience in fast driven environment required
- Fluent in English
- SAP, SQL/Database management, Microstrategy BI & Power BI (Desired)