Categoría : Administración de empresas - Finanzas
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
This position is responsible for managing the financial and monetary aspects of a business, which includes cash flow, liquidity, funding, and a healthy and productive relationship with financial institutions, Headquarters (HQ), General Business Centres (GBS) as well as internal customers within the country to secure the most favourable terms for the business.
- Monitoring daily Cash Flow
- Preparing and monitoring cash flow forecasts and its updates
- Optimizing Cash Resources
- Maintaining Access to Short and Long-Term Financing when require
- Managing Financial Risk.
- Continuously improving Relationships with Internal, External, and Banking Partners
- Managing payments abroad including import and services payments will all the tasks involved necessary to execute the payments on a monthly basis
- Keeping updated in all Central Bank regulations in connection with the business
- Keep updated on financial instruments in the Market to potentially invest / mitigate risks (FX, Exposure, etc.)
- Banks & Brokers
- Insurance company
- Internal functions (legal, sales, marketing, etc)
- Experienced in job and fully qualified / trained
- Experienced in managing different parties involve in the daily treasury activities (HQ & GBS mainly)
- Combined broad theoretical and practical knowledge incl. company policies and practices.
- Knowledge operating in the market with different financial instruments (Bonds, Hedge, Money Market, etc.)
- Knowledge of Import payments processes and its requirements
- CPA. Economist, Administration
- 3-5 years experience
- English bilingual
- Búsqueda laboral equitativa
El empleador sólo podrá solicitarle la información estrictamente necesaria para el desempeño del trabajo que se ofrece.