Manager ic & pp
País : Estados Unidos
Provincia : Texas
Provincia : Condado de Brazoria
Población : Alvin
Categoría : Venta al por menor
Tipo de contrato : Indefinido
Jornada laboral : Completa
Descripción del puesto
1. Develop, support and lead initiatives/projects focused on improving the efficiency, transparency and effectiveness of business processes. Responsible for working with management to identify opportunities for improvement, measure and analyze current business processes and redesign processes to meet the needs of a complex and growing business.
- Timely coordination/execution of the local ICS testing/ Global Control Self-Assessment (GCSA) of key controls as well as including the mandatory documentation in BWise and heading remediation of all identified control deficiencies in collaboration with local Senior Management.
- Raise awareness/maintain knowledge of the Global/Market/Local policies and procedures, including regular trainings at local level.
- Produce IC&PP monthly report to give local senior management visibility of the risk, findings and opportunities. (e.g. Abnormal transaction analysis, shrinkage data, incident and control deficiencies)
- Conduct retail investigations and complete timely reports/findings to the relevant stakeholders utilizing the Resolver platform.
- Participation in the Global/Market ICS network including ICS calls, WebEx sessions, conferences, sharing of best practices.
- To achieve success, managers must also increase their leadership skills by identifying opportunities to develop and be an example of Leadership Framework behaviors.
- Managing, motivating and developing the subordinated employees in line their individual development. (People managers)
- Local: General Manager, Finance Director, Heads of Departments and Process Owners.
- Market: LAM IC&PP Director, IC&PP Partners.
- Focus on execution and drive it; Keep a solid track record of meeting objectives and produce high quality work.
- show understanding of different cultures, ideas and needs of consumers.
- Participate in complex projects with colleagues from other functions or markets.
- Work towards the improvement of processes and the standardization of methods between markets / functions
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 5 years' experience in similar function/position
- International experience and track record in similar discipline
- Knowledge on project management